Wednesday, March 4, 2009

i feel like a complete psycho

True friends would know that there’s a better chance of finding me in slaughter house than in a church. Yesterday, I broke the old assumption and decided to drop by the adoration chapel to, well, sit.

Funny, while in the supposed sacred room or place or whatver, I only thought of Slumdog Millionaire, the anti-gravity theories debunked in the rerun of Mythbusters, if vodka is really a good remedy for jellyfish stings, or where to get the money for my next DVD shopping spree in Quiapo. And SSSSS, who never leaves my mind except when I’m entertaining murderous thoughts.

And for some strange reason the silence got into me and it totally freaked me out. So…I ran out of the chapel (literally….tumakbo), grabbed my slippers, and went on to do my business, that is, bumili ng sabon at mag paload. Amen. I feel like a complete psycho.

1 comment:

gillboard said...

nothing wrong with that... i go to church only when i need something... or if i want to clear my head of something... sometimes the silence is soothing...