Monday, December 1, 2008

Linus, i'm not putting the gun down. (this is my birthday post)

(according to vera, i now have 10 years left to decide whether or not to live beyond forty. you, spectator, where did you get this idea that i'm wiling to sell my soul for a measly job title and to exhaust myself bearing with all the corporate pretense? I could just chuck my BA degree and live the way i want.

lay your expectations low, it's my burden if i don't succeed - it's my life in trial and error.

at 20, i am happy for my lack of achievements. so please, be happy for me. just be happy for me.)

"Waiting so long for your wrists to get thick
Waiting so long for the next great party
So many questions, so little to say
You don't need these weights

Boy, what you gonna do with your life?
Drunk again in the rhododendrons"

Rhododendron - Bloc Party

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday parin. hahahahaha

... said...

hahahaha.
thanks.